New student and Kindergarten Registration
Welcome to Wolftrap and to Fairfax County Public Schools (FCPS)! Our goal is to help you feel comfortable throughout the registration process. Please review the Wolftrap registration steps below. Please Click here for general registration forms.
- Click on General Registration Forms. Here you will find the required registration paperwork. Please read and fill out all listed forms - Student Registration Form: Please fill out both A and B - Health Information Form: Please fill out both sides of the health information form. This form is also used by the clinic aide. - Emergency Care Form: Please fill out both sides (Please list ONLY local contacts). - Home Language Survey: Please fill out appropriate boxes. - Criminal Conviction and Juvenile Delinquency form: Please fill out appropriate boxes. - School Entrance Health Form/ Comprehensive physical: Please print all pages (4) and give to student’s health care provider to fill out. Make sure their health care provider includes a copy of all of the student’s immunizations. This form and immunizations are due by the week of August 19th, and can be submitted separately from other forms. - Identification of Military Connected Students Form: Please fill out appropriate boxes. - Request for Student Records: This form is only for grades 1-6 - all others please disregard.
- Save PDF as student’s full name.
- When you are ready to submit your completed forms, go back to the Wolftrap home page and select the Registration Announcement (https://wolftrapes.fcps.edu/). Select the blue Wolftrap Registration email to open a new email message. Alternatively, you may attach the PDF to an email and send directly to Wolftrap.Registration@fcps.edu.
- Once you have emailed your forms, you will receive an automated response confirming receipt.
Once you have completed all of the above steps, you will receive a second email directly from our Registrar, Ms. Williams, confirming that all information is correct. After you received both confirmations, you will have to bring these original documents to Wolftrap:
Original birth certificate
Original deed/ lease
Enrolling parent’s driver’s license
* These original items must be presented in person. They cannot be emailed* Please allow 5-10 minutes at the school for us to make copies of the original documents and have the enrolling parent sign the forms that were sent to us via email. In order to ensure adequate staffing, we ask that you please submit all forms at your earliest possible convenience! If you have any questions on the registration process please call the Wolftrap Office at (703) 319-7300.
- Home languages other than English
- Foreign exchange students requiring I-20 student visas
- Students whose natural parents or legally adoptive parents do not reside in Fairfax County
- Tuition-paying student
- Students in foster care placed by other Virginia counties or by out-of-state agency
Registration requirements documents and translations are available in Arabic, Chinese, Farsi, Korean, Spanish, Urdu, and Vietnamese. For recorded information about registration, please call 703-204-6795">703-204-6795.