Students at Wolftrap ES are assessed in many areas throughout the year. Parents will receive a notification letter about the testing their child will have as well as the results of each test.
Some of the Virginia and Fairfax County assessments that our students take are:
- iReady Universal Screener for math and reading for K-6 students
- Early Mathematics Reasoning Assessments (Kindergarten)
- Early Mathematics Assessment System (Kindergarten)
- Child Behavior Rating Scale (Kindergarten)
- Math Reasoning Assessments (Grades 1 and 2)
- Grades 3-6 Standards of Learning (SOL) tests and eCART tests
- Grades K-6 Developmental Reading Assessment, 2nd Edition
- WIDA for ESOL students
- Naglieri for grade 1 students
- CogAT for grade 2 students
Our school testing coordinators are Dr. Maggie Grove and Mat Campet. Please contact Mr. Campet for specific questions about the SOL and Dr. Grove with questions about your child's testing program or test results.
School Testing Coordinator
- Assistant Principal, ES